Best 15 Easy Style Interior Design ideas for Indian Small Homes
Decorating the house of your dreams is a something that everyone wishes for. Given the decreasing floor areas with an ever growing rate of apartments, it is difficult to find a home that is anything like your childhood home. But, even if the space is less, you do not have to compromise with the idea of decorating it. Pick up the job yourself because we have the best possible ideas to give that twist to your space.
1) Pick out a light colour: Be it the walls or the furniture, pick out a colour that is light. It gives you a sense of space that is larger.
2) Create storage under the stairs: the best online portfolio sites comprise this as a go to option. Create cupboards or shelves or even a mini bar, if it is there on a graphic designer’s online portfolio, it is definitely worth a try.
3) A staircase drawer: if you browse the web for interior designing options, you would find a lot of websites, which also ace in creating online portfolio for students, which suggest that you create drawers in the staircase. Incentive? Extra space!
4) Mirrors: Every interior designing course in Jaipur will teach you that space is essential. Mirrors create an illusion of space which not only add brightness to the space but also makes it look bigger.
5) Table that can be folded: Tables are necessary for obvious reasons. Be it for dinning or just sitting down for a conversation, tables are quintessential furniture items. Choose a corner which can be used effectively to incorporate that folding table which can substitute as a semi-wall.
6) Wall bed and sofa: Choose an interior design courses in jaipur which will help you create your own layouts. Design your own furniture so that it can be used in multiple ways. A wall bed that can compensate as a sofa is a great way to save space. You could also list your ideas in one of the online portfolio sites for students!
7) Higher drapes: A convenient way to make your room appear higher and larger, drape those curtains close to the ceiling.
8) Customise storage space in the form of furniture: Use a bed that can be used as a storage unit. Use convertible sofas which can be used as a lounge and a divan with in-built space.
9) Wall shelves: Kitchens or bedrooms require shelves. What better way than to optimize the wall and build those shelves on them? Use it to keep your equipments or books; it is your space to use.
10) Use those hooks: Hang the stuff that you can instead of using the space in cabinets.
11) Boxed mirrors: Those sliding doors can be converted into a mirror and a cabinet to store your bathroom essentials. The same can be used for your dressing table as well.
12) Ironing board that doubles up as a mirror: use the ironing board as a mirror for your everyday convenience.
13) Stack up chairs and tables: You could dial it up as a floor space that can be used as a living room area. Pop those chairs and tables out when you have friends over, else stack it in an underground cabinet.
14) Narrow racks: narrow racks are essential as they can store essentials such as toiletries and make up.
15) Decorative items that have storage behind them: use a background space that can be used otherwise as a cabinet to store keys, jewellery and other tiny things which are easily misplaced.