Ten Useful Tools and Software for Graphic Design Projects
Like an artist demands a canvas, a graphic designer demands essential tools and softwares to get the ball rolling. A plethora of softwares and tools are essential when it comes to churning that workout which has timeline constraints. Let’s take a look at the top ten graphic design tools list and the essential softwares for graphic design companies in india which can be used to accomplish their projects.
- Photoshop: Be it a beginner or a professional designer, the graphic design software list is incomplete without Photoshop. Not only it is one of the most popular graphic design tools and equipment, but also allows the advantage of editing those videos, performance and fixing the images just as easy as it could get.
- Illustrator: Another flagship product from the house of Adobe, download this graphic design software online for an extensive experience. Not only is the touch type feature a blessing for beginners but the transformation tool makes it the most used graphic design tools for beginners. If you have been taking those graphic designing courses in Jaipur, ask for a licensed version of the tool for an enhanced experience.
- GIMP: The GMU Image Manipulation Program is a perfect alternative to the Photoshop. If you are looking for an alternative tool which has features that are user friendly, GIMP gives you a secure playground to experiment. Use it in a full screen or a single window mode, it is definitely bound to become one of the most used applications on your desktop.
- Inkscape: If you are an adventurous graphic designer who loves options and illustrations, Inkscape could be the software you have been looking for. A professional tool that allows sketching, colouring and modelling, it is hard to miss when it comes to curating a list for professional graphic designing tools.
- Indesign: If you are someone who is interested in designing a layout for the desktop and that mobile application, Indesign is one of the softwares that should be on the top of your list. Getting creative has never been easier. Indesign is flexible, user friendly, interactive and has a lot of features that can help you get started with the ordeal in no time.
- Xara: The Xtreme version of the software is one of the best illustrating softwares in the market. Use the inbuilt tools and features to resize and reinvent the images that suit your style and ideas.
- Serif Drawplus: Graphic Designing is not limited to editing photos and videos or creating logos. It can be used to enhance the quality of web pages that form the basis of content marketing as well. Throw in a couple of 3D animations and vector imaging processes to make your designs stand out.
- Corel PhotoImpact: Easy and compatible across all operating systems, PhotoImpact offers an Express Fix feature that helps you fix every defect that your images or artefacts might have. Create a visually captivating image which can boost the appeal of the picture.
- PaintShop: Be it a photo management tool or a video editing tool, graphic designers need softwares to make the job easier for them so that the streak of creativity does not stop. PaintShop, even if compatible with Windows only, supports multiple batch processing which helps you get the work done faster.
- Google Sketch-up: If you are just starting out with nary an experience in the field of Graphic design and have a couple of graphic design projects, Google Sketch-up is a decent start!