Ellen College of Design is a part of the Divine Group which is one of the leading and Awarded Educational Group of Rajasthan. The Group began its operations in 2001 & since then actively working to spread various job oriented Educational programmes.
Ellen is run and governed by Center for Recruitment & Education(CORE) Society, that has been registered under Government Rajasthan Institution Act 1958 vide Reg. No. 900/Jaipur/2007-08.
Ellen is Certified and have QMS in Design Education from Quality Council of International Certification, London WC2A 2AE UK. All UG/PG/Diploma programmes certified by ellen under these recognitions.
The College is not only imparting knowledge about design but also put their best efforts to lead students to become curious, creative, pragmatic, imaginative, analytical and excellent Designers. Through our initiatives in higher education, students across the country have made successful careers in the areas of Fashion Design, Interior Design, and Graphic Design.
At Ellen, the management and core faculty is comprised of distinguished academicians from the best institutions and leading professionals from the corporate world with rich industry experience. The faculty is ably guided by a senior management team of department heads academics and directors.
Why Join Ellen?
We empower our students to think differently, using Design to examine the past, build a sustainable future, and improve the way we live. Through inspirational teaching we nurture the next generation of creative leaders and thinkers who work in responsible, analytical and ingenious ways.
1. Degree from UGC Recognized University.
2. 22 years of experience in imparting education.
3. Green Campus in heart of city, Public Transportation on walking Distance.
4. +15 years experienced NIFT/NID Graduate Faculties.
5. Syllabus Equivalent to International Design Schools
6. Guest Lectures by Industry Experts and International Faculties
7. Industrial /Studios Visit to give students practical exposure.
8. Extra Curricular activities like Shows, Contests, Exhibitions, Sports.
9. Industrial collaboration with Universities and Industries.