Ellen School of Design was founded in 2001 and is an ISO-accredited college that provides a variety of undergraduate, graduate, and certificate programs in the disciplines of design, architecture and planning, animation, and information technology and software.
The college is dedicated to providing students with a demand-driven, comprehensive, and integrated skill education, and it is affiliated with both Singhania University and Rajasthan ILD Skill University. It also hosts events like fashion shows and art exhibits to foster kids’ imaginations.
The teachers at Ellen College of Design are all professionals in their fields and have worked on a global scale. The Ellen School of Design has formed partnerships with major fashion companies to increase its students’ access to internships and job opportunities.
Overview Of The Industry
- Local solid consumption and international demand are fueling rapid expansion in India’s fashion and textile sector. The Indian fashion business has taken off in the recent decade, developing rapidly from its infancy. Designers have played a significant role in propelling the fashion industry forward, particularly in India and some Western countries.
- As one of the most significant sourcing countries for garments, textiles, accessories, and ﬁnish, India gives a perfect combination of fashion, designs, quality, patterns, textures, colours, and ﬁnish. The printed and collared textiles of Rajasthan are well known all across the globe. Bagru and Sanganer hand-woven textiles from Rajasthan.
- Kota Doria and Khadi, in the form of clothing, accessories, and textiles, have gained widespread acclaim and admiration across the world. The National Skill Development Corporation predicts that in order to increase market share in export markets and capitalize on opportunities in new markets, designers and merchandisers would need to develop their abilities.
- As a precursor to the big consumer narrative, this industry also employs millions of people.
- The phrase “sustainable fashion” has recently gained prominence within the fashion industry. The goal is to develop fabrics and clothing that are both sustainable and affordable.
- Fashion and textile sustainability may be understood in a variety of ways, but adhering to any of them is crucial. The commercial aspect drives industrial expansion, but the environmental side is crucial to our continued existence as a species.
- Good fashion and garment designers are increasingly using the principles of Universal Design to create products that are more adaptable.
Changes In The Fashion Sector
- Eco-Friendly Styling: Consumers’ growing concern for the environment has increased the need for eco-friendly clothing. To further this movement, eco-friendly materials, ecological practices, and the work of traditional Indian artisans should all be highlighted.
- Acceptance of Differences: Indian designers are progressively showing appreciation for a wide range of body shapes, skin tones, and ethnic origins in their collections. Designers are expanding their audience by creating collections that celebrate diversity of style and personality.
- The potential for growth in the field of fashion design in India is enormous. Fashion students may learn about careers in areas including garment and accessory design, textiles, styling, and even journalism.
- Sustainable clothing, a blending of old and new, openness to difference, and a shift towards digital technology are all on the rise in the fashion business. Individuals may carve out successful careers in the ever-changing fashion industry by combining these skills with their distinct originality.
Aspiring fashion professionals may begin on a path that embraces creativity, self-expression, and the beauty of style with persistence, continual learning, the correct education, skill development, and an undying enthusiasm for design.
Students at Ellen College are encouraged to express their individuality and gain self-assurance, both of which contribute to improved academic performance. The finest educational opportunities for students are those in which they actively participate and coordinate.
The Indian fashion market is continuously changing, and it has changed dramatically in recent years. The textile and apparel sector is a significant economic driver for many countries since it produces everything from traditional garments to cutting-edge runway designs. E-commerce has given the sector new life and created a thriving business for clothing sold over the internet.
Today’s shoppers have evolved because of the previous two years of economic uncertainty. In addition, when the standards for what people wear shift, especially along gendered lines, companies need to revise their merchandising and design strategies. For instance, business clothes are predicted to loosen up, while formalwear is predicted to get edgier.
To be efficient and relevant in the market, leaders in the fashion industry must diversify their sales channels, even while digital direct-to-consumer channels remain a significant focus. Finally, in today’s saturated digital marketplace, when targeted advertising is ineffective, firms need to adopt more innovative methods of attracting consumers.
College & University
Fashion I Interior
ellen official account
C Scheme, Jaipur I Rajasthan I INDIA 302001