During the Study of B.Voc. Programs students who wish to discontinue their study for the final 4th year then University has exit option for such students. After the Successful completion of 3 years student can exit with the Award of B.Voc. Degree.
- Passed 10+2 or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized board
- There is no restriction of stream at 10+2 level therefore; students can pursue the course irrespective of streams i.e. Science, Commerce, Arts and Humanities.
- Clearance & Merit of EEED (ELLEN ENTRANCE EXAM FOR DESIGN) for Admission
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
Documents Required for Admission :
- Complete Application Form (Filled Online / Offline)
- Aadhar Card Copy
- Marksheets (Original + One Set of Photocopies)
- – 10th Marksheet
- – 12th Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Migration Certificate (MC)
- Passport Size Photographs – 2
- Anti Ragging Declaration (On Rs. 50/- Stamp Paper)
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 156 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 274
- Assessments Yes