- Achieve Academic Excellence.
- Develop students with a disciplined and integrated personality
- The perceptions of this college mainly relate to the need for-
- Motivating students to acquire knowledge
- Improving the curriculum, teaching methods and evaluation procedures
- Establishing strong interaction between the teacher and the taught
- Good behavior and discipline
Our mission for Ellen College of Design is to position the college as an innovative, learning-centred college. As recognized leaders and supporters of teaching and learning we will continue to approach future development with optimism and adapt our services to fit the ever-changing environment in design education to remain invaluable to the community in which we serve.
Significant restructuring of the learning systems is taking place in response to the developments in the business and industrial segments and a major emphasis is being laid to fine tune the students skills and knowledge.