How to crack NIFT entrance? – Check preparation tips here
NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) is a fashion Institute in India that was set up in 1986 under the supervision of the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India. Its head office is in New Delhi with a total of 16 centers across India. The centers are located in Mumbai, Kolkata, Gandhinagar, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Raebareli, Patna, Bhopal, Shillong, Kannur, Bhubaneswar, Srinagar, and Jodhpur. The course offers 4-years of bachelors as well as 2-years of master programmes in the field of design, Technology, and management with 2800 seats in all programmes.
However in order to get through the NIFT entrance exam, one has to prepare a lot. Here we have enlisted ten ways to crack NIFT:
1. The foremost thing you require to do is to have complete knowledge about the syllabus and start your preparations. Stick to the given program of the NIFT entrance exam.
2. Set your goals- what you want to achieve and in how much time. Determine how much time you want to give on each part and prepare accordingly.
3. Try to draw everything that you see. Got through magazines, newspapers and online sites take ideas from different posters, ads, and banner, etc., you come across.
4. Sketching is the vital part here. If you cannot put your ideas onto a paper, your creativity would mean nothing. Don’t use your eraser much; try using it as much less as you can. It will assist your lines to become bold and collected.
5. Give attention to detailing wherever needed, such as the face of a human body or the outfits, etc.
6. Endeavor to adept the skills of a human sketch, and focus in size, forms, etc.
7. Skills in calligraphy turn out to be useful in banner design, poster, etc. Learn different styles of lettering and practice them as they could come in handy.
8. While doing any drawing, make a light sketch first and then darken the sketch once you know you can do it. This helps in saving time rubbing out the mistakes.
9. Before starting ay sketch, always plan your ideas. Planning is essential
10. Begin with simple logo designs; after you have mastered the simple logo designs go for the complicated ones such as scenery drawings. You will only have restricted time to answer all the questions; you need to be fast while solving the problems.
These were the ten ways on how to prepare for NIFT entrance exam 2018. If you follow these instructions whole-heartedly, you might have the chance to crack the entrance exam with flying colors.